Happy Friday dolls!
Today I am sharing with you my second part to the Dose of Colors lip products that I promised you all. Below I have swatched six of the beautiful colors that were sent to me! These all have to be my favorite shades of lipsticks. I have a deep love for anything nude, peach or pink. I have applied these to my brides while here in CA and love how they look for wedding/bridal makeup. If you are on the hunt for a great color for your wedding day, check out my swatch for “Soft Touch” HERE! To see more about these creamy long wear lipsticks, read on below… XOX
Get the ultimate pretty pouty lip with these beautiful creamy smooth lipsticks from Dose of Colors…
- Poise- a true brownish nude. This is the most perfect nude on the lips, it is your classic neutral toned lipstick and is beautiful mixed with any other colors.
- Coy- a pastel orangey peach. This is a very vibrant peach tone, looks great with gold smokey eyes or a more natural eye.
- Angelic- a beigne toned peach/nude. This is like a cross between Coy and Poise mixed.
- Soft Touch- a baby doll powder pink. This is probably my top favorite color of them all. I have found it to be a perfect wedding day lipstick for brides. It also is the best true baby pink I have found yet!
- Play Date- this is a pastel pink. Great color for Summertime and paired with a bronzy blush.
- Seductive. Magenta hot pink. If you want to stand out above the rest, this is the color for you. Hot pink kisses!