Fall is in full spin here in Utah and its just another reason for me to pull out my Autumn toned shadows! I am usually not a fan of orange or red tones on the eyes but I thought I would give them a try and I surprisingly loved how they turned out! I love to change my makeup style depending on what I wear, where I am going and what season it is. Fall usually calls for dark lips, smokey plum, burgundy, and copper eyes. Today I am showing you this brassy orange smokey eye and peach-tan lips! For any color requests, please email me at Jadembaird@gmail.com 🙂
Orange eyes… You may be hesitant at first to use this color but I promise once you blend it with browns and golds it looks amazing!
- Apply a primer to the eyes for a smooth base: Tarte Clean Slate Creasless
- Apply a bright orange shadow all over the lid and into the crease: NARS Duo in “Isolde” – apply the copper orange all over lid. Apply the shimmer gold in center of the eye on top of the orange.
- Smoke out the outer and inner brow bone corner of the eye with a brown: Brown Script from MAC in inner corner | Embark from MAC blended on outer crease and lid.
- Black liquid liner is to be used on the upper lash line. Draw it thicker in the middle of the eye to make the eyes appear “larger” and wing it out at the end.
- Apply black liner to the inner waterline and blend it out with the Embark shadow and then the shimmer gold from NARS over that.
- Lashes: Esqido in “Lashmopolitan” – love these! These flare out a lot at the end and are very long, use whatever lashes you desire!